Commercial Savings Account
- Deposit of $100.00 or more required to open
- Quarterly statements
- Interest compounded & credited to account quarterly*
- You must maintain a minimum daily balance of $100.00 in the account each day to obtain the disclosed annual percentage yield. You will earn interest for every day during the period that your account equals or exceeds the minimum daily balance requirement.
- A service charge of $2.00 will be assessed every statement cycle if the balance falls below $100.00 any day of the statement cycle.
- An excessive transaction charge of $2.00 will be assessed and added to the quarterly service charge for each debit transaction in excess of 6 per statement cycle.
*Interest rate subject to change
Certificates of Deposit*
For our Commercial customers who want a fixed interest rate and predetermined maturity, we offer certificates of deposit at varying rates and terms from one month to five years. Rates and terms may be obtained from New Accounts personnel at (361) 368-2651.
*Substantial Penalty for early withdrawal.